What is the Average Lifespan of Truck Tires?
On average, a good quality all-season truck tire can last between three and five years. Factors such as driving habits, maintenance routines, road conditions, and driving style contribute to the lifespan of your tires. With most people driving around 12,000 to 15,000 miles a year, maintaining your tires and ensuring proper alignment can extend their lifespan.
Tire Repairs for Trucks
- Patch and Plug Services: If your tire has a minor puncture or nail, our technicians can provide patch and plug services. This quick fix restores tire integrity without the need for a full replacement.
- Tire Rotation and Balancing: Uneven tire wear can reduce performance and safety concerns. Our rotation and balancing services ensure even wear and optimal tire performance.
- Wheel Alignment: Proper wheel alignment is essential for even tire wear and accurate steering. We offer precise wheel alignment services to extend tire lifespan and improve fuel efficiency.
- Tire Inspection: Our thorough tire inspection identifies issues like sidewall damage, tread depth, and tire condition. Timely detection of problems helps prevent potential blowouts and accidents.
- Tire Replacement: When your truck tires are beyond repair, our shop offers a wide range of tire options to suit your needs. We'll help you select the right tires for your truck and ensure proper installation.
Areas We Serve
In addition to Mount Pleasant Mills, we proudly serve up to 60 miles away. We are happy to serve the following areas in Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, York, Williamsport, Lebanon, New Bloomfield, Sunbury, New Castle, Shamokin, Milton, Lock Haven, Carlisle, Bloomsburg, and more. Wherever you are in these locations, you can count on our reliable mobile maintenance services.
Fowler Diesel Service offers comprehensive tire repair and maintenance services to keep your trucks on the road. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our tire repairs and services. Your safety is our top priority.